Dumbook Technologies, editor of the Dumbook website is committed to protect the confidentiality of your data according to current legislation.
What data does Dumbook collect?
Dumbook allows you to store text, images and other data.
We also collect and receive the following data:
- Customer data. To open an account and handle payments, Dumbook Technologies received and collect basic data: last name, first name, email and, in case of a subscription a invoicing address and payment data.
- Usage data. We collect and record how you access and use Dumbook, for example when an user creates or shares a Dumbook. Usage data may be collected with cookies or other similar technologies.
- Content. DumBook stores screenshots sent with the browser extension and files added to a Dumbook.
How long will Dumbook use my data?
We are committed toi protect the privacy of your data.
They are used only to provide the service of the website and the browser extension.
In our efforts to protect your account and our service, our systems can scan the Dumbooks that you share to detect spam, malwares and other potential security problems. If we believe the content constitutes a violation of current legislation or our terms we may block the content or cancel the share, in the same way as your email spam filter.
How does Dumbook share or disclose my data?
Dumbook's goal is not to sell or lease your data, so stored data are not shared to third party except to our partners who handle payment services.
The content of your Dumbooks is private, unless you decide to share them. To do so you can use the features of Dumbook to share and manage collaborators.
In rare cases where we are legally constraints (illegal activity, fraud, potential threat to people, goods or systems) we can share your data with authorities if it's necessary to investigate or take legal actions.
In this case we will not disclose your data to the authorities unless we estimate it is necessary to respond to legal obligations.
GDPR requires us to inform our European users about their rights. We process personal data of account owners according to the three following basis:
- your active consent, in which case you can opt out at any time,
- by contractual requirements,
- our legitimate interest to provide the service.
Furthermore we are required to list the users rights.
How long does Dumbook keep my data?
Dumbook's mission is to help you store and retrieve the items you want. For this we make the content available to you until you decide to delete it.
What happens if I want to stop using Dumbook?
You can delete your content and stop using Dumbook at any time.
How can I contact Dumbook?
DUMBOOK TECHNOLOGIES 9, Avenue de Royat 63400 CHAMALIERES France